You only have one chance to make a first impression. Hair is one of the first things people will notice. If it’s dirty and/or messy, they may draw undesirable conclusions about your character. Try to:
1. Have a regular haircut at least once a month. Schedule on the first Monday or last Saturday or whatever. It helps you to remember to visit the barber.
2. Find the right stylist who can offer good advice to you and establish a good relationship with him/her.
3. Choose the right hair style. Don’t be afraid to experiment.
4. Consider changing your hair as you grow older.
5. Keep short and tidy hair. People see it as a sign of dependability, whereas long, unkempt hair suggests a rebellious nature.
6. Wash your hair with gentle shampoo and conditioner.
7. Use styling products. Ask your stylist for recommendations and engage in a process of trial and error